Today’s post (well, the first half anyway), is apparently brought to you by the letters S, T, O, and P. Also by F, O, C, U, and S.
- collapse, posturing and composure – Nice post by a friend of a friend, Tad Hargrave, about how our behaviour in life – and in business – affects relationships and how we can become more effective, centred and well – composed.
- 25 Things Writers Should Stop Doing – Profanity warning, but very salient points and amusing too
- Five Things You Should Stop Doing in 2012 – anti-Resolutions from @dorieclark on @HarvardBiz – how to clear out the clutter in your life and *focus*
- In the same vein, Two Lists You Should Look at Every Morning (hint: one of them is the Ignore list)
- The Brush Off – Watch 20 artists in a head-to-head paint-off at @TheMuseum! January 14.
The Good Lovelies performing Hallelujah in London (Ont) this past December. Goose-bumpy!